Recipe By: Amy Kent
1 medium sized spaghetti squash
1/2 pound ground beef
1 carton of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (I do extra, we fight over them)
1 can of black beans
1 can of corn
1. Half the spaghetti squash, place on a lines sheet pan gave up, drizzle with a small amount of EVOO or avocado oil, season with pepper. Bake on 350 degrees for around forty five minutes.
2. Once the squash has cooked, allow to cook. While it’s cooling, brown your ground beef. If your full Keto, leave the grease on, if your Keto-ish, drain the grease off and return to pan.
3. Season with taco seasoning. Add in black beans, corn, some green onions, half of the cherry tomatoes and mix until incorporated.
4. Once squash has cooled, take a fork and scrape the guts of the squash, your “noodles” will release. Get all of your “noodles” out of each squash bowl, and add it to the meat/veggie mixture. Mix well.
5. Either add all ingredients back into squash halves or dump it into a greased baking dish. Either way, you will top with remaining cherry tomatoes, green onions, cheese, and cilantro. Bake again for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly, on 350 degrees!
Let me know what you think about this recipe!
Leave a Reply.
Hey Ya'll! My name is Amy, I am a girl mom (times two), married to one of my favorite guys, a daughter, a Jesus follower and so much more. I love preworkout and a great sweat, I collect books like trophies, I love to cook but hate a dirty kitchen. I love grungy country music, bell bottom pants, turquoise (the mineral) and converses. Our house is full of love and laughter as we navigate this busy life together, focusing on keeping the important parts of life the biggest parts, and building a healthy and safe place in our family of four!