10. My full time job is in healthcare. It is super stressful, but rewarding. I love the people I work with, being that we are a small hospital, we all try to be close and be a family! I LOVE IT.
9. I have experienced a broken jaw! Seriously. The story is long and cruel, and I am currently, still in recovery. But, at this point I need to tell you what broke my jaw, the polite thing to say would be, 'a complication in wisdom teeth removal'. If I could use one word to describe the entire experience, it would be TRAUMATIC.
6.I deal with anxiety. A messy house, super stressful times, things I can't control.. My anxiety, thankfully is nowhere near as bad as others have it. But, it is definitely enough for me. I TRY so hard, to keep a clean house, an orderly house, although it seems its constantly a battle, but it does help, and keeps me moving so that is nice. I also just have to take a deep breath and remind myself that I can't control everything, and stepping away for a few minutes helps a lot.
5. My dream job, would be an author. Okay, so that might not be a huge surprise! Since I was a little girl, I have been obsessed with books and writing. I remember playing "house" with the neighborhood girls or my cousins, and my job was always a "writer". I will get there one day. ONE DAY. I am working on that goal all the time, I am the lead blogger for another website called Diesel Doll, it is so much fun, but I wanted to have an outlet for other things I am passionate about, so here we are!
4. I recently met two of my favorite bands/singers. WHAT? I know. We totally stalked them after their concert. Okay, not really. But, we took the fire escape after the concert, and low and behold they were hanging outside the tour buses, and we managed to get our pictures made with The Steel Woods (my absolute fave right now) and Cody Jinks (my other fave!). My husband was over the moon about Cody Jinks, as he is his favorite, and has been wanting to see him for a long time!
3. I love designing apparel. I design apparel for the blog I mentioned before, Diesel Doll. I will also be launching a line for moms and fitness too, this year. More on that later!
2. I have gutted a deer and cleaned my fair share of fish. Okay, so even though I can't eat fish, being the true Georgia girl that I am, I have been cleaning fish and gutting dear since I was little. (It is a way of life for my family and helped put food on the table growing up, so if your sensitive about that, sorry.) Those were actually some of the best memories I have as a young child with my dad. I have a lot as an adult too, and are still making memories with my parents, now we have the girls too, and they love their "PawPaw" and "Mimi"!
1. I, at one time, had all of my great grandparents in my life. It wasn't until I got older, that I realized that not everyone gets to know a great grandparent, let alone, all of them! Makes me feel very blessed.
Hey Ya'll! My name is Amy, I am a girl mom (times two), married to one of my favorite guys, a daughter, a Jesus follower and so much more. I love preworkout and a great sweat, I collect books like trophies, I love to cook but hate a dirty kitchen. I love grungy country music, bell bottom pants, turquoise (the mineral) and converses. Our house is full of love and laughter as we navigate this busy life together, focusing on keeping the important parts of life the biggest parts, and building a healthy and safe place in our family of four!